General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Norton Industrial Doors needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Norton Industrial Doors permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Norton Industrial Doors legitimate interests
- Norton Industrial Doors needs to comply with the law
- In the event that you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain information protection rights. On the off chance that you wish to be educated what Personal Information we hold about you and in the event that you need it to be expelled from our frameworks, it would be ideal if you get in touch with us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Norton Industrial Doors follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes browser type, date and time stamp, internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not connected to any data that is personally identifiable. The reason for the data is for analysing patterns, managing the webpage, following clients’ development on the site, and assembling demographic data.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Norton Industrial Doors uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Norton Industrial Doors has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. Look for the section ‘What Are Cookies?’ on the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Norton Industrial Doors does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.